This is a classic and simple A-Line Dress with lined bodice. Easy to put on and comfortable to wear. It closes a the back with button and button loop.
Perfect for every season! Wear it layered with a turtle neck long sleeved t-shirt or sweater for winter, a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse for mid season, or just the dress on hot summer days.
You can add your own details, pockets, ruffles, short sleeves, collar, the options are endless with this design.
This e-book will provide you the patterns and guide you on how to make this dress for girls from 1 to 8 years old.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for this dress.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
To make this dress you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- cutter or scissors
- 1 button
Size / Total length / Bodice circumference / Body circumference
12 months / 15.75” / 22” / 27”
18 months / 17.25” / 23” / 28”
2 years / 18.5” / 24” / 30”
3 years / 20” / 25” / 31”
4 years / 21.5” / 25.5” / 33”
5 years / 22.5” / 26” / 35”
6 years / 24" / 27" / 36"
7 years / 25" / 28" / 37"
8 years / 26" / 29" / 39"
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it.
Photos by Sewing For Four