Bags & Purses
New Products ...
All Products ...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get a 10% OFF on your order
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
FREE Tutorials & Downloads
Buy READY MADE LBS Clothing
Camille's dress - 12 mths to 10 yrs - PDF Pattern & Instructions
Amy's peplum top - 12 mths to 10 yrs - e-pattern
Amanda's Dress - 12 mth to 10 years e-pattern
:: Ava's dress newborn to 24 months - e-pattern
Ava's dress newborn to 24 months - e-pattern
This is a classic and simple reversible A-Line dress for babies. It is very easy to put on, this dress is totally open and closes at the back though 5 buttons.
Perfect for every season! Wear it layered with a turtle neck long sleeved t-shirt or sweater for winter, a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse for mid season, or just the dress on hot summer days.
You can add your own details, pockets, ruffles, short sleeves, collar, the options are endless with this design.
This e-book will provide you the patterns and guide you on how to make this dress for girls from 0 to 24 months old.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for this dress.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
To make this dress you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- cutter or scissors
- 5 buttons
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sell. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 September, 2014.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Sandy's tunic - 12 mths to 10 yrs
Angelique's dress - 1 to 10 years
Alana baby dress - newborn to 24 months
Copyright © 2017
Lily Bird Studio