This stylish shorts for girls has square front pockets, elastic waist and string in the front (the sting does not adjust the wait, it just add a detail to the shorts).
This PDF file contains more than 20 pages that includes the pattern and guidelines to make this comfortable short with pockets for babies, toddlers and kids.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the fabric, and how to sew the pieces.
- Pattern: clear and simple computer drafted pattern. The fully scaled pattern comes in 12 different sizes (color-coded for 0, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 years).
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
You can use this tutorial to make shorts for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it.
Photos by Sewing For Four
and Lily Bird Studio