Bags & Purses
New Products ...
All Products ...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get a 10% OFF on your order
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
FREE Tutorials & Downloads
Buy READY MADE LBS Clothing
Sophia's dress - 1 to 8 years - e-pattern
Alana baby dress - newborn to 24 months
Angelique's baby dress - newborn to 24 months
:: Simple Vest for Boys and Girls
Simple Vest for Boys and Girls
SIMPLE VEST for BOYS and GIRLS
This is a versatile pattern for boys and girls. This vest is perfect for the cold days, it is fully lined with high collar, welt pockets and it closes with a zipper. You can even make this vest reversible by using a reversible zipper!
You can make this vest with or without pockets, this tutorial includes the instructions to make welt pockets but you easily can skip those and add a different type of pocket instead; such as patch pocket or flap pocket (this are not included in this pattern).
The version without pocket is very simple to sew and makes it a good project for beginners, while the version with pockets requires more sewing skills, and is more suitable for an intermediate sewer.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to cut the pieces of fabric and how to sew the them.
- Pattern: It includes the fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern. The pattern should be printed into 21 sheet A4/Letter size, this pdf pattern provides clear nstructions on how to assemble those pages.
- Table of final measurements
- List of materials
- Directions to cut the pieces of fabric
To make this vest you will need:
- sewing machine
- fabric (1/2 to 3/4 yards of main fabric and 1/2 to 3/4 yards of lining)
- thread of matching color
- 1 open-end zipper (13 to 20 inches long depending on the size you are sewing)
- scissors and pins
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
You can use this tutorial to make pants for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 December, 2014.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Sandy's tunic - 12 mths to 10 yrs
Gigi Skirt - 12 months to 8 years - e-pattern
Angelique's dress - 1 to 10 years
Copyright © 2017
Lily Bird Studio